Wow... I'm a slacker.
So I'm a bit behind on the updates. Things have been crazy around here, or maybe not so crazy. But more like, I'm not really allowed to do much. Between Lincoln and the OB, I've been kept on a pretty tight leash. :) I had some preterm labor start almost 2 weeks ago, and we spent 3 days in and out of the hospital stopping contractions and getting steroid shots, etc. As of right now my uterus is behaving, as long as I don't use my stomach muscles anyway. The boys have been real troopers and they've been great about not getting into too much. We brought a whole bunch of their toys up to the living room, so they just camp out with me there. There is a bathroom, kitchen, and couch all within like 50 ft. :) So we're good. Only 8 more days to go!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment