This will never happen again....
So, we headed down to Ramstein the night before since we had to be at the hospital at 5:30am. Linc decided he wanted to blow $20 at the slot machine for kicks and giggles... so I said what the heck and we headed down to the slot machines in the club house, being this is the only time that we are ever kid free. So we get down there, and in about 5 minutes, Linc wins $270. So then for kicks and giggles we decided to try again. He took $20 and I took $20. He lost his like that, then I doubled my $20. He was ready to go and break even, and I said I wanted to hit the button one more time and I did. I hit the same jackpot he did, and we walked out of there with $560. So the first time this Mormon girl gambles, and I win. I swear, I'm going to hell for gambling.. especially for doing it on a Sunday. ;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment