Don't read if you have a weak stomach.
I just have to brag that I've got to be one of the luckiest wives on this planet. Lincoln spoils me rotten and helps me out so much. He's also a real trooper. Earlier this week, we had an awful smell coming from our laundry room. Well it's very common in Germany to have a sewage smell come up the pipes if they are "dry". Well I have a utility sink in there that I hardly ever use. We were beginning to think that it was the sink. Well over 3-4 days, this smell got unbearable. It was to the point that the smell had reached all the way upstairs to our kitchen. I finally came downstairs and went to get something out of the dryer. I had to reach way back in there to grab something, and this smell hit me like a tidal wave. I called Linc to come downstairs, and he opened the side of the dryer where the lint trap is. A mouse had climbed through our dryer vent and had died, bloated, and exploded INSIDE my dryer. It was extremely gross and we were both ready to puke. My wonderful husband got the mouse out, wiped and sanitized everything out for me. So once again, I'm going to brag, that I have one of the greatest husbands in the world. I don't know if that's something my Dad would I cleaned up. He may have had my Mom do it. LOL.
0 comments:
Post a Comment