We're going to be absent for a little while.
It's crunch time with moving now. My house is in SHAMBLES, and I literally mean SHAMBLES! There isn't one surface space that isn't covered in boxes/appliances/trash right now. For me, that's like trying to ask me to commit suicide. I can't stand chaos in my own house. But we are managing. We have basically until Wednesday to move everything. Thursday, we'll be at Landstuhl all day for multiple doctor appointments for me. Thanks to this baby. :P Then Friday is our final out. The housing inspector comes at 10:30am. So it's really crunch time. Just wanted to let you all know. I will post pictures of the new house when we get everything settled. If I have my way it will be this week. :) Dirty house + Dani= Hell on earth. EEK! Linc asked me if he needs to bring his kevlar home from work. LOL. He just might need to at this rate.
0 comments:
Post a Comment