Friday, August 17, 2007

Some of the funny things the boys have been saying...

I've been trying to remember so that I could post them here, and I'm not remembering all of them. But I'll give you a few.

Trevor was riding in the car with us the other day, and he looked at Linc totally out of the blue, and said, "Daddy, you drive me crazy."

The other day I was getting Jackson dressed and he was chatting with me. His been on this kick of asking things like, "Mommy, where's Daddy's blonde hair? Where's Daddy's blue eyes?" So I stand him up and he touches my nose, and he goes, "Mommy, you have a brown nose." I started laughing, and said, "Jackson, are you calling me a brown-noser?!" And he responded with, "Yeah, you a brown-noser!"

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP