I'm a slacker...
I know. Things have just been extremely crazy around here!! For one, we got to see my new OB and he's great! He's extremely hardcore, especially since he's a former Army doc. He doesn't take crap from anyone, which is exactly what we wanted! Yay!! And no, I'm not being sarcastic. :) He's very proactive. He's already set my c-section date as February 25th. He said we will do an amnio on that day to check the baby's lungs, and if everything is good, they will deliver me that day. If not, they will give me steroid shots for the baby and deliver me 48 hours later. So we are looking at a Feb. 25 or 27th delivery! Oh, and he changed my due date. I'm now officially due March 24th.
Oh, and yes, there is ONE baby. For those of you who have even thought or mentioned twins to us, you are still disowned, especially my mother. ;) This is coming from Lincoln. LOL. I also told Linc that if he gave me another boy that I was sending all FOUR of them back to where they came from. We definitely need some more estrogen in this house. I'm drowning in testosterone.
The other big update is that we are moving! We found a beautiful house about 2 miles from the base. We are 12 miles away right now, so we'll be saving a lot of gas money/time in travelling back and forth. This house is 5 bedrooms and 2 1/2 bath. We also have a backyard now!! We will be moved out of this house by the 31st of August, and we start moving next week, so we might be a little scarce. :) Anyway, we will now have plenty of room, and a BED for those of you who want to come visit. :)
1 comments:
Yay for new houses! 5 BEDROOMS!? I am quite jealous. :)
Congratulations thought!
Melanie
Post a Comment