A few pictures of Grandma and her boys.
We didn't get a ton of photos with the boys and Papa this go around. I think it's because Grandma's still their favorite. Or at least she is until they figure out that Papa has all the money. That's what he says anyway. The boys love to snuggle her. She definitely gives them something that I can't as a mother, and I love it. I love watching the bond that they share with her. I was never able to have that as a little girl, and it amazes me to see my boys develop that with their grandparents. They play such a positive and huge role in their lives, and I'm grateful for it everyday. In this day and age, our kids can't get enough love. Thank you Mom and Dad for all you do.

Doesn't Jackson look so much like his Grandma? I didn't realize how much until I saw this photo.

0 comments:
Post a Comment