Decorating the Christmas tree
So we've been nagging Daddy for over a week to let us put up the Christmas tree. He wouldn't let us until the day after Thanksgiving. Looks like the boys and I are going to have to try a little harder next year to break his "family tradition". I love having a Christmas tree to warm the spirit in our home.
This year was also really nice because I decided that it would be the "boy's tree". It's our last Christmas in Germany, and I wanted it to be a memorable time for them. It won't be much longer before the boys no longer believe in Santa, and all the fun traditions behind him. Anyway, it was extra special because Grandma Georgia helped them bake gingerbread cookies that we hung on the tree. They also made a paper chain and hung candy canes. A few of our decorations went up, but not many. The boys really had a good time with it.



I love of this shot of the boys trying to "play" the bugles. They crack me up.

0 comments:
Post a Comment