For Meadow...

So yes... I butchered my hair, and dyed it red... very very red! :D
I LOVE the cut... not so sure about the color. I'm going to give it a few days and we'll see how I feel about it then. It was supposed to be a lot more brown, and my hair took to the red a lot more.
Anyway, sorry for the lack of updating the blog. Life has been insanely crazy and I've been trying to devote a lot more of my time to the kids. The twins start Sure Start (Pre-K) tomorrow so hopefully I will find a little more time on my hands now, especially when Woobie naps. Look for more updates within the next week. I have several months of photos and videos to post.
1 comments:
I love it! I think it's super cute and the red looks great. Thanks for posting a picture.
Post a Comment