Friday, July 11, 2008

Insanely busy...

So we have been incredibly busy!! I have SO MANY pictures to post and things to post about, and I'm going to try and get to it over the next couple of days, but wanted to ask that you guys keep your fingers crossed for us before I forget. We took the boys to their annual allergist appointment and they did a skin prick test on both of them. Everything came back negative but Trevor's banana allergy! This is HUGE! We had 16 allergens between the two of them. The doc isn't giving us thumbs up yet until the blood work comes back in a couple of weeks, so right now I'm just praying that it's all negative because it would make life so much easier, especially with the boys getting ready to start school!! I'll try and update a bit more tonight.

2 comments:

berrymom July 11, 2008 at 2:09 PM  

Good luck with the allergies. I really hope they have grown out of it!

Karin July 14, 2008 at 9:19 PM  

Ooh, that IS exciting! Good luck. You've got some stinkin' cute boys-- Don't ya think Cameron looks so much like Trevor?!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP