Thursday, July 10, 2008

Kids say the darndest things to the darndest people!!!

So I'm going to warn you now. I'm going to repeat my child's potty mouth on the internet. I know. Bad Mommy. But it's just too funny to pass up.

I got into an accident last week (AGAIN, I know... leave me alone.), so I had to go in and fill out a police report for the military police. I had to drag all three kids with me because Linc was at work. This female officer was taking my statement, and as I was filling everything out, she was trying to help keep the twins entertained.

So I have to give you some background. We've always told the boys that Mommy and Daddy will go to jail if we leave them in the car or if they don't keep their seat belts on. Both of these things have been constant issues with them, especially when Trevor likes to do it when we are going 100 mph on the autobahn.

The boys were getting restless and giving me a hard time, so this officer told them that she takes little boys to jail that don't listen to their mommy, and then I asked Jackson what happens if we leave them in the car. He said that Mommy and Daddy will go to jail. So then I asked him what happens if he takes his seat belt off and he responds with, "You'll kick our ASSES!" I was so shocked, and then I was trying to keep a straight face, and get after Jackson about using words like that. The officer started cracking up, and then I couldn't help it, and I ended up laughing so hard I was crying.

Like I said, kids say the darndest things in front of the darndest people.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP