Tuesday, May 6, 2008

"You're Crazy!"

So the boys were sitting in the back of the car and we had this conversation:

Jackson: You're my favorite.

Mommy: You're favorite what?

Jackson: My favorite Mommy.

Mommy: Well you're my favorite Jackson, and you are all my favorite boys because you're MY boys.

Jackson: (giggling)

Mommy: Trevor, am I your favorite Mommy?

Trevor: Yeah. (long pause) And you're crazy!!!

And of course he says this with as much gusto and pride as he can.

Dang... my 4 year old already has me figured out...

2 comments:

Melissa May 8, 2008 at 5:56 PM  

That's too funny. At least your his favorite crazy mommy.

berrymom May 17, 2008 at 8:54 PM  

I am so behind on checking your blog! I can't believe your baby is 2 months already! He is adorable! How are you doing with three?

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP