Thursday, May 29, 2008

I attract suicidal birds...

So about 2 months ago, I was driving on the road between our two bases, and a bird literally flies INTO my windshield. Yup. It was a big puff of feathers, and then it was gone.... Now I have them attacking me in my own house. We are about 3 stories up in our bedroom, and I guess these birds have decided that right next to our bedroom window, in the attic, makes a great place for a nest. So one tried to fly into my window, and splatter blood on it. Now anytime I get next to my own window they start flying in circles and swoop down at me. I guess they don't like being watched. All I know is that I'm leaving my window closed.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP