Thursday, May 1, 2008

I love my Bumbo!

So some smarty pants created this great invention called the Bumbo Baby Seat! I absolutely love this chair and I wish that I would have known about it when the twins were little. Cameron HAS to be held all the time. He LOVES to be up and see the world, and laying down or leaning back just isn't cutting it anymore. So the Boppy, the swing, and the bouncer are no longer effective. They are great for naps, but not when he's awake. So now we resort to the Bumbo. It's really deep so he can't arch out of it, and the first time we put him in it, he seemed to be in awe of being able to be upright on his own. Anyway, there is my glowing review of my Bumbo seat and thank you Mary for telling me about them!!!


3 comments:

Melissa May 2, 2008 at 8:10 PM  

He looks like such a big boy sitting there :hunny:

So cute.

The Obstinant Family May 3, 2008 at 2:53 PM  

HUh! He looks just like Lincloln.

Rockabilly Mom May 6, 2008 at 3:07 AM  

Yeah, we had one for Eliza, they are definitely a God-send! I would put her in that, turn on Baby Einstein and I would have over 30 minutes of freedom!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP