Friday, June 22, 2007

We've been married 5 years...

Where has all the time gone?! We went to dinner at a nice little restaurant called the Waldhaus Eifel. It was a definitely an unusual experience. They brought out our salads, and then a full plate of different types of raw meat to stare at while we ate our bread and salad. They finally brought out these wood blocks that had hot marble stones on them, and we cooked the food ourselves on these stones. It was bit different, but it was a decent meal once everything was cooked. Lincoln loved the venison. I enjoyed the bread more than anything. LOL. I had two plates of bread. But in my defense, they were little slices.

I'm not a fan of germs. If you know me very well at all, you know that I'm extremely OCD about germs, and so having raw meat sit infront of me during dinner wasn't exactly what I call enjoyable. But I survived, and we had a decent meal.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP