I'm turning in my pink slip..
Being a Mommy is hard. :(
We started our day off with me shattering a glass into a million pieces, well the boys were in the kitchen when it happened and the little shards of glass hit their legs and cut them all up. There was blood everywhere. So I told them not to move, and I got Jackson out of the kitchen first and I gave him paper towels to hold on his legs, and then I turned to get Trevor and he decided to run across the kitchen and he sliced his foot open on the heel. :(
So after I got the boys in the bath and got everyone/everything cleaned up, I let the boys have some bread. Well Jackson decided to shove the whole piece in his mouth and started gasping for air. I can't stop seeing the look of shear terror on his face. He couldn't breathe at all. So I started beating on his back, and then ended up having to do the heimlich on him. :( I had a panic attack and called Lincoln in a frenzy. Not a great day.
Then Linc came home and told us that he didn't make Tech this year. He missed it by 7 points. :( He's been under so much stress lately, and he's really taking this hard. :(
I guess we can try again tomorrow. :( I need a hug.
0 comments:
Post a Comment