Trevorisms...
So this morning I was emptying out the dishwasher before breakfast, and I told the boys to grab their spoons and sit at the table. They have those cheap plastic animal silverware that you buy at the grocery store. Trevor wanted the snake spoon. Well the snake spoon broke like two months ago and I threw it away. So our conversation goes like this:
Trevor: "Mommy, I want the snake spoon."
Mommy: "The snake spoon is broken. We put it in the garbage."
T: "I wanna see it. You fix it."
So he tries to open are cabinet to get into the garbage can. I pinned my leg infront of it so he couldn't go garbage diving.
M: "Trevor, no. The snake spoon is broken. Get a different one."
Trevor mopes to the other side of the kitchen and says:
"Mommy, you make me sad ever."
M: "I make you sad forever?"
T: "Yeah, you make me sad ever."
Then he gets his spoon and runs off to play. I was trying so hard not to laugh. He looked so somber. He gave me the biggest puppy dog eyes. He's done them since he was a baby.
0 comments:
Post a Comment