Monday, May 14, 2007

"I'm freaking out!!"

So, if you don't know, Trevor is our comedian. He's just naturally funny. Lincoln says he reminds him of his brother, Jeff. Jackson on the other hand, just tries to make everyone laugh. Trevor doesn't try. It cracks me up to see these two in action.

Anyway, this morning I was trying to email people back, and I hear Trevor in his playroom having one of his freak out episodes, because all of his Legos toppled onto the floor. Jackson was sitting at our dining table playing with blocks, and this is how there conversation went.

J: "What's wrong Trevor?"

T: "I'm FREAKING out!!"

J: "You feekin out?"

T: "YES! I'm FREAKING out at the blocks!!"

I was laughing so hard I was crying. It wasn't just, I'm freaking out.. it was I'm FREAKING out!! I've never heard them use that phrase before. Guess they picked up one too many things from Mom.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP