Monday, April 23, 2007

Our Utah Trip

So it's been a while since I updated. :) Anyway, we've been back from Utah since March 8th. We had a great time seeing our family and friends while we were there. The boys absolutely had a blast playing with their cousins, and are continuously asking for them. They also keep asking to go to Grandma's house and to see Grandma Cathy and Papa Jim. We got the chance to see Lincoln's Aunt Linda while we were there. She flew out from Illinois and came to see the family. We haven't seen her since we left Little Rock two years ago. Lincoln also had the chance to go cross country skiing with his dad. They had a great time. I won't post pictures in a public blog of our family and friends, unless they okay it, but if you want to see them, you know where to find them. :)





Lincoln and one of his best friends and his wife, also got me to go snowboarding when we were home. Yep. Me the girl who hates the cold, and hates to do anything that takes any cordination, accept for dancing of course. :) I was extremely sore. But we had a great time. I took two half day lessons while Lincoln, his niece, his best friend, and his best friend's wife, went up and had a great time. Ask Lincoln how his nose is, the next time you see him. :) He got pretty burned.

We also had the wonderful opportunity to see my son that I placed for adoption and his family. That was so much fun, and was so fulfilling. I can't even begin to describe how "complete" it made me feel. He is a smart little boy and growing so fast. I'm so amazed that he knows that I'm his birth mom. I'm so grateful with how well his parents have handled all of this, and how open they are with him. They seem so happy, which in turn, makes me happy. He also has a new little brother! What a cutie! I watched his parents struggle for a long time, and it makes me so happy to see them so content. They are such great people and deserve to feel that way.

Oh, and the boys got to go on that train ride down Trax. They loved it, and it was trauma rama when we tried to get off at both ends. Jackson was okay, but Trevor had a complete meltdown. He sure loves his trains. :)
We got to see 4 Elders that served in our area in Germany. They are all off of their missions now, and living in Utah. We met them at Olive Garden, and had a nice dinner. It was great to see them and spend some time with them.
Anyway, here are some pictures from our trip.









We were in the process of packing and tried to keep the boys awake so that they would sleep that night, for our early flight the next morning. This is how we found them.



Oh, and here's the luggage we unpacked when we got home.

Basically, those are the BIG highlights of the trip. Otherwise it was uneventful, and just great to spend the time with our family and friends. We love and miss you all. Hopefully we'll be home again sooner than later!!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP