Tuesday, February 20, 2007

We're in Utah..

We've been in Utah for 12 days now and I just can't seem to have healthy boys. Trevor was sick the first week, and we ended up spending two evenings in the E.R. getting him hydrated. Jackson now has the same thing this week. High fever and nothing else. It's kinda weird. So we haven't done much since we've been here. Some shopping at Walmart. :) My in-laws and I took the boys to the carousel at the mall. They had a really good time. I would upload pictures but I don't have any good ones of the boys on the carousel without my in-laws in the picture and I'm not sure that they would want their picture on the internet. :)
The boys also got to frost cookies with Grandma since we've been here. It was really funny because Trevor would keep stealing a bite of a cookie before it could be frosted. Every time my MIL turned her back, Trevor was stealing a new cookie off the pan and taking a bite and putting it back. Jackson would also lick his finger and dip it in the sprinkles whenever she was turned around. It was hilarious. I got it on video. Here's a some of pictures from that.







My brother and I took our kids to Chucky Cheese. That ended up being extremely hectic but the boys had a good time. It was jam packed though. Oh, and this weekend we went to Hollywood Connection with my family. It's like a minature theme park indoors. It's got a roller coaster, roller skating, minature golf, etc. They had a really good time there. We also ended up finding out that we can't eat at their restaurant. The fry everything in peanut oil. With the boys' allergies, that would have turned out really bad. I've never been to a restaurant that cooks with peanut oil, accept Thai of course. It's just a habit for me to ask where ever we go.
Hopefully if the boys are feeling better by Wednesday, we plan on taking the Trax into downtown Salt Lake City so the boys can ride the "train". I'm sure they will enjoy that. Linc will be flying in on Thursday. It will be nice to have our whole family together again. It will also be nice to have him home. This is the first time since we moved to Germany that he's been back to the States. Anyway, I should try to get some sleep.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP