Squadron Children's Christmas Party
So Linc's squadron put on a children's Christmas party today and we took the boys. They got to see Santa and receive a book from him, and then we hung out for a few minutes. We were late for the other festivities, but I'm kinda glad because I might have gone a little mental if the boys had gotten glitter glue on their new clothes. But you can't expect anything less from me, so....
These are the best Santa pictures we could get.


My boys with the Jones' kids. What's up with all the funky faces? Notice bodyless person? Yeah, that's me.


Do you know how RARE it is to get an actual photo with Lincoln smiling? I even got THREE!! It's like Santa came to visit me early!!

2 comments:
I like the picture of Lincoln smiling. you can really tell that he loves his boys. That is the Lincoln that I got to work with and the Lincoln that I remember.
Post a Comment