Monday, January 14, 2008

My husband always knows how to make me feel warm and fuzzy.

So I was getting ready to go upstairs to take a shower, and he looks at me and says, "WOW!!  You REALLY look pregnant!!".  Made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.  Sheesh... did he think I've been carrying a bowling ball around under my shirt for the last couple of months?    Gotta love him anyway.  :)  He better spoil me rotten these next 6 weeks because he did this to me!!

1 comments:

Rockabilly Mom January 15, 2008 at 11:26 PM  

Don't you just love that! For Eliza Dan was always like "wow, you're huge!" Um, yeah, thanks. Hey, I put up my own blog but don't kow how to link my Picasa. What do I do? BTW, I want more prego pics posted!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP