Sunday, December 16, 2007

Such a patient little boy!!

So yesterday, we had the boys’ birthday party and one of our friends couldn’t attend because of her husband’s work Christmas party, so they brought presents to Primary for the boys. I was sitting in Relief Society (which ran over) and next thing I know, Trevor and Jackson are running up to me with these huge gifts that they could barely carry. It was really quite funny to watch. We told the boys that they could open them when we got home because I didn’t want to cause any problems at Church with the other little kids.

When we had gotten there, we parked at the back of the lot and we were kinda crammed in. We had to wait for some people to leave before we could safely back out, so we hung around in the hallway and chatted with some friends. Poor Jackson was trying so hard to listen, but he really wanted to open his present. The silly goose laid down in the middle of the hallway and just sat their puppy-eyed playing with the ribbon wrapped around his present and kicking his feet. It was so adorable. I finally had to just leave and let them open up their gifts in the car because they had been so patient and so good. :)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP