Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Chunky little woobie!!

So we took Cameron in for a weight check and he's up to 7 lbs 10 oz. as of Monday. He's actually even starting to get some fat on his thighs. He's also kicked the colic into high gear too. We aren't allowed to sleep at all. At least I'm not. I finally found some German colic stuff that has Fennel in it to help him settle down. It works when I get him to take it. Now I need to order some Gripe Water from the States. I have a couple friends here that swear by Baby Bliss Gripe Water so we are going to give it a try. Woobie is actually sleeping peacefully in my lap right now, so I took a picture to share. He's pretty stinkin cute, but I'm biased!!

4 comments:

JustaComputerGeek April 3, 2008 at 11:30 AM  

Well maybe you are biased, but I think he is pretty darn cute too!

oh and yeah, colic sucks!

Karin April 5, 2008 at 9:21 PM  

Very sweet, indeed! And Trevor on the toilet cracks me up! Hope Gripe water works for you... For Elizabeth, it was just 4 months of bonding joy...

Chris and Amanda Beckstead April 7, 2008 at 9:47 PM  

You know nobody like a baby who can't stop crying, and I think that is why someone invented cough syrup.

Ward Family April 9, 2008 at 7:32 PM  

Soooo cute!!!!! I want one too!!!!
I love you guys, can't wait to see him in person!! That's too bad I won't get to be around him as I used to be when Trevor and Jackson where that little!
Love, Heidi.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP