NEVER leave a 4 year old, Moon Sand, and a baby alone in the same room.



So I got the boys some Moon Sand to try out and boy was it a mess... but they had a blast!! Let's just say I had an entire dining room, living room (couches included), and a baby, yes I said a baby, covered in it. All this thanks to Jackson. I was trying to clean Trevor up and Jackson decided that the Moon Sand wasn't messy enough at just the table. Too bad I didn't get more pictures after the mess.
Oh, and see the tongue thing with Trevor? He gets that from me. It's weird how genetics work.
1 comments:
What is moon sand? Is it like playdough? I don't envy the mess you had to clean up. I suppose it's a lot better than having them play with their own feces, like my daughter does....;)
Post a Comment