Saturday, September 15, 2007

So we're moved...


We ended up having to get a new computer because Jackson hit the power button on our power strip and it fried the motherboard, the power source, and the monitor. After $300 into it, we broke down and bought an iMac... which I am absolutely loving. But after almost 4 weeks without my computer, I think Linc finally got tired of me being whiny. LOL. Anyway, we are back! I'm still trying to recover all my other stuff, like our photos and such. But I should be 100% back up and running soon.

We've completely unpacked everything. Okay, Linc will disagree with me... but I am completely done unpacking. He still has to complete his garage. If I don't have to see it, I'm not worried about it. Anyway, decorations are up, and the only thing left to complete is the baby's room which is going to have to wait until around Christmas time. First we need to know what's coming. :) It's better be a stinkin’ girl this time. I need my frills and flowers!!

The boys are both doing okay. We think they have chicken pox but we aren't sure. It's such a mild outbreak, and the doctor couldn't confirm either way. But they were exposed to it at daycare when we were moving. We put them in the CDC for TWO days, and of course, my children are the ones to catch something. LOL. Anyway, everything else is great here. Baby is growing like crazy and almost 13 weeks. Hopefully we can find out what we are having when Grandma comes at the end of October. I'll turn 20 weeks when she's here.

I also had my endoscopy this week and I should be getting those results back next week. My OB will also be deciding next Friday whether I have to go in and have a complex cyst removed or not. It's borderline right now. But it could affect the baby's growth, so it's just kind of a waiting game right now. Anyway, I am going to go lay back down. I woke up with a killer migraine today, and Linc took the boys to the garage so I could rest, so I guess I better go rest instead of playing on the computer. :)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP